As we return to holding In-Person Worship Services on Sunday's, our first priority is your safety. We are following the CDC guidelines, as well as the recommendations of the Governor. We have put in place Protocols that we ask everyone to follow:
- A face mask will be mandatory during Phase One; from the time of exiting your vehicle until you return to your vehicle. Wear your mask at all times inside of the building except for Communion. No Food or Drinks will be allowed in the Sanctuary. If you do not have a face mask, Heritage will provide one. Mask not required for those under the age of 2.
- If you are uncomfortable wearing a mask, we ask that you continue to watch the Heritage Online Worship Experience. See below for URL Links.
- Be prepared to follow signs and directions of where to - Enter, Exit, and be Seated, in order for all guidelines to be met. This will be both outside and inside of the Church.
- Maintain 6ft of social distancing at all times; a marked pathway with proper spacing as well as marked & designated rows in the Sanctuary will ensure there is proper spacing between individuals and/or families.
- Ushers will direct all seating in the Sanctuary upon entering and exiting; we will be seating by every other row; and (3) seats between each individual / family to ensure appropriate spacing.
- There will be no Prayer Teams up front during Phase One.
- The Book Shop, Starbucks, and Red Carpet are not open during Phase One.
- Kidstown and Youth Ministry are not Open during Phase One. The Youth will continue online services, and Children will be given a Kids Bible Activity when entering the Sanctuary with their Parent or Guardian
- We will be doing a complete disinfecting process between services of every space used; focusing on the main Sanctuary, Foyer, and Bathrooms. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Sunday Service times will continue at 9AM and 11AM; we encourage everyone to arrive early to ensure enough time to follow the social distancing guidelines and to be seated. We will open doors 30 minutes prior to each service. Services will start promptly on time.
- Wednesday Night Mid-Week Service will remain as Online Worship Experience at 6:30 PM mst at this time.
- If you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms or have been around someone exposed, please stay home for the safety of others, and join us for our Online Worship Experience.
The Heritage Christian Center Staff is actively monitoring the COVID-19 Coronavirus developments as it relates to the health and well-being of our members and community, and continuing close communication with local health and government authorities.
If You are not able to Join us on Sunday's, watch Sunday Service Online Via Livestream
We will continue to provide updates on this site as it relates to all developments regarding COVID19. We invite you to stay connected by subscribing and joining our free digital platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HCCColorado/
- Web: https://heritagechristiancenter.com/pages/livestream
Our Staff and Ministry Leaders:
Our highest priority continues to be the spiritual and physical health and safety of our guests, staff, church members, volunteers and associates, locally and globally.
Our staff has been advised on proper CDC recommended protocols and the importance of ensuring all common preventative precautions, such as disinfecting commonly touched items, washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water, and staying home if you feel ill.